|Sl no||ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE||Pages|
|1|| A study to assess the effectiveness of Structured teaching program on
Prevention of Anemia among adolescent girls in selected high School,
- Dr. S R Gajendra Singh, Chetan Kumar M R, Ms. Marlin Suja, Ms. Chandana Basavanna, Ms. Nayana D. O, and Ms. Adrija Bhattacharya Majumder
|1 - 7|
|2|| Impact of Emotional Intelligence and Academic Social Networking Sites on learning pattern
of nursing students during COVID-19 pandemic at selected College of Nursing, Bengaluru.
- Ms. Soram Archana Devi, Mrs Mamata N
|8 - 14|
|3|| Correlation study between stress and subjective wellbeing among elders in selected
villages of Belagavi district with a view to develop information booklet.
- Mr Vijayakumar S Mathapati and Prof. Siddusingh S Hajeri
|15 - 20|
|Editorial Advisory board||4|| A study to assess the presence and awareness on risk factors of carcinoma cervix among
women in the reproductive age group in a selected urban community,
- Priscillal AD, Tiwari S, Badgal A, John P,Thomas A and Gopinath A
|21 - 27|
|Guidelines and Policies||5|| Quality of life of children of alcoholic parents and children of non
alcoholic parents studying at selected B.V.V. Sangha’s degree colleges of
- Mr.Satish Awati, Mr.Beerappa Hosur, Ms.Renuka Hegadya3, Ms.Priyanka Dani, Mr.Muttappa Waddar, Ms.Reshma Chaparabanda and Rathod Anil Basu
|Contact Us||6|| Occurrence and predisposing factors of musculoskeletal pain among female nursing officers.
- Miss. Belagali Daneshwari Mahadev, Mrs. Vanitha U B, Dr.Deelip S Natekar
|7|| Effect of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding Menstrual Hygiene among adolescent girls in selected school, Bangalore.
- Ms.Shashwati Sur, Ms. Pushpa, Ms. Jyothi
|8|| A study to assess the knowledge regarding hemorrhoids
among KSRTC BusDrivers in Gokak Taluke, with a view to develop an information booklet.
- Mr. Babu B Billur M.Sc (N)
|9|| A study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on knowledge regarding management
of multi drug resistant tuberculosis among final year gnm students at selected institute of nursing, Hassan.
- Mrs shwetha AR, Mrs anitha G K, Mr. Mounesh badiger
|10|| A study to assess the Knowledge of Staff Nurses Regarding care of Patients Undergoing CABG Surgery in Selected Hospital at Bangalore.
- Mr. Emmanuel S BalekundriM.Sc.(N)