RASHTEERIYA SIKSHANA SAMITHI TRUST
R.V. COLLEGE OF NURSING®
|Sl.no||Name of the staff||Designation||Position|
|Dr.Gajendra Singh||Principal R.V.C.N||Chairman|
|Mrs. Mamata Nishcal||Assoc., Professor,||Member Secretary|
|Mrs. Sheela J.||Asst., Professor||Member|
|Mrs. Veena K||Residential Warden(Girls Hostel)||Member|
|Mr. Manjunath||Residential Warden(Boys Hostel)||Member|
|Representatives of I, II, III & IV year Basic B.Sc., Nursing students||Four Students Representatives||Members|
|Representatives of I year Basic B.Sc., Nursing students parents||Parents of I Year BSc Students||Members|
ANTI RAGGING COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
ANNEXURE – I, Part I
UNDERTAKING BY THE CANDIDATE/STUDENT
- I ___________________________________________________Son /Daughter
admitted to I year Basic B.sc., Nursing Course for the academic year have carefully read and fully understood the law prohibiting ragging and the directions of the Supreme Court and the Central/State Government in this regard.
- I have received a copy of the University Grants Commission, New Delhi, Regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Intuitions, 2009, and have carefully gone through it.
- I hereby undertake that
- I will not indulge in any behavior or act that may come under the definition of ragging.
- I will not participate in or abet or propagate ragging in any form,
- I will not hurt anyone physically or psychologically or cause any other harm.
- I hereby agree that if found guilty of any aspect of ragging, I may be punished as per the provisions of the U.G.C Regulations mentioned above and/or as per the law in force.
5 . I hereby affirm that I have not been expelled or debarred from admission by any intuition.
Signed this _________________day of __________________month of ______________year
ANNEXURE – I, Part II
UNDERTAKING BY THE PARENT/GUARDIAN
- I ____________________________________________________________________ Father/Mother/Gardian of_Ms./Shri. ___________________________________________ studying in I year Basic B.Sc., Nursing Course of 2013-14 batch, have carefully read and fully understood the law prohibiting ragging and the directions of the Supreme Court and the Central/State Government in this regard as well as the Grants Commission, New Delhi, regulations on Curbing the Menace of Ragging in Higher Educational Institutions, 2009.
- I assure you that my son/daughter/ward not indulge in any act of ragging.
- I hereby agree that if he/she is found guilty of any aspect of ragging, he/she may be punished as per the provisions of the UGC Regulations mentioned above and/or as per the law in force.
Signed this _________________________day of ________________ month of _________________ Year