B.Sc. Nursing program prepares its graduates to become exemplary citizen by adhering to code of ethics and professional conduct at all times in fulfilling personal, social and professional obligations so as to respond to national aspirations.
The aim of the undergraduate nursing program is to:
- Prepare graduates to assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives in providing promotive, preventive, curative, and rehabilitative services.
- Prepare nurses who can make independent decisions in nursing situations, protect the rights and facilitate individuals and groups in pursuit of health, function in the hospital, community nursing services, and conduct research studies in the areas of nursing practice. They are also expected to assume the role of teacher, supervisor and manager in a clinical / public health setting.
- Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination
- 50% marks in PCB ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- 40% marks for reserved category in PCB
- Age – 17 years as on August 31 of the year of admission
- Admission based on merit of previous qualifying examination
- Admission of NRIs and foreign nationals is based on the qualifying marks in their core subjects
- Applications are available in the month of April- May
- Selection in the month of June –July
- Admission in the month of September
- Students seeking admission should submit a separate application to the college in the prescribed format, available in the college website https://wds-prd.rvei.edu.in:4430/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/zrvihlthscience/index.html#/Scode/RVCN
|Fee structure for Management Seats Basic B.Sc., Nursing|
|Tuition fee, by DD, infavour of R.V.College of Nursing, payable at Bengaluru OR Online Payment.|
(One time payment only)
University & other fee, by DD, |
infavour of The Principal, R.V.College of Nursing, payable at Bengaluru OR Online Payment
|Total amount Rs.||Rs.1,10,000/-||
College Fee for
in favour of R.V.College of Nursing,
Through DD OR Online Payment.|
in favour of R V Girls Hostel, Bengaluru.
@ Rs.4,297/- including 5%GST : per month, at present. |