Post Graduate programme is essential to prepare nurses to improve the quality of nursing education and practice in India. Post graduate programme in nursing builds upon and extends competence acquired at the graduate levels, emphasizes application of relevant theories into nursing practice, education, administration and development of research skills.
The aim of M.Sc. Nursing Program:
The aim of the postgraduate program in nursing is to prepare graduates to assume responsibilities as nurse specialists, consultants, educators, administrators in a wide variety of professional settings.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing B.Sc(N) or P.B.B.Sc Nursing
- 55% marks in B.Sc (N) or P.B.B.Sc Nursing
- Age limit 45 years as on May 31 of the year of Admission
- Professional experience certificate for ONE COMPLETE YEAR after obtaining B.Sc / PBBSc Nursing degree registration
- Admission is on merit basis in the previous qualifying examination
- Applications are available in the Month of February -March
- Selection in the month of April-May
- Admission in the month of September
- Students seeking admission should submit a separate application to the college in the prescribed format, available in the college website https://wds-prd.rvei.edu.in:4430/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/zrvihlthscience/index.html#/Scode/RVCN
Fee structure for Management Seats M. Sc. (N) course
College Fee for
|Tuition fee, by DD, infavour of R.V.College of Nursing, payable at Bengaluru OR Online Payment.|
|Total amount Rs.||Rs.1,01,000/-|
College Fee for
Through DD Or Online Payment.|
in favour of R.V.College of Nursing,
Through DD OR Online Payment.|
in favour of R V Girls Hostel, Bengaluru.
@ Rs.4,297/- including 5%GST : per month, at present (for Girls) |